Recruitment and Selection Training Course
This one day recruitment and selection training course you will significantly increase your chances of finding the right person for your organisation first time. Recruiting staff is a time consuming and costly exercise. It is also a high-risk activity – finding the wrong person is easy, finding the right person is more difficult.
What you will learn
At the end of this recruitment and selection training course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key processes within the recruitment and selection activity
- Understand employment legislation as it relates to recruitment and selection
- Utilise different methods of attracting and selecting staff and understand the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Develop criteria for selection that will improve the ability to select the most appropriate applicants
- Understand the importance of adopting varying approaches to enable effective recruitment
The course covers the following topics:
- The importance of getting it right
- Costs of recruitment
- Plans policies and strategy
- Recruitment related employment legislation
- The recruitment process
- The importance of Job descriptions
- Person specifications
- Advertisement writing
- The selection processes
- Interviewing techniques
The recruitment and selection training course is limited to a maximum of twelve delegates. Cost: £295 plus vat per delegate. Course costs cover the training workshop, a set of comprehensive course notes, lunch, refreshments and an attendance certificate.
This is a non-residential training course. This course can be delivered in house if required. For further information contact Aster Training on 01296 720281 for a free consultation.