Presentation Skills Training Course
This two day presentation skills training course is especially suited to people who need to present a convincing case at board level, or for people who are required to make effective presentations to groups of decision makers.
What you will learn
At the conclusion of this training course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key elements of an effective presentation
- Structure a presentation for maximum impact
- Understand how to get started and gain attention – ‘the elevator pitch’
- Know how to choose, prepare and when to use visual aids
- Understand how to build confidence and reduce the effect of nerves
- Deal with and learn how to use challenging questions
The training course covers the following topics:-
- Preparation, preparation, preparation
- Practical exercise –organising the facts
- Effective delivery from notes to mind maps
- Choosing & using visual aids
- Making an effective Elevator pitch
- Choosing the right language for the right occasion
- Selecting motivational material
- How to achieve audience control
- Dealing with awkward questions and demanding people
- Using the appropriate body language
- Milestones & evaluation
The presentation skills training course is limited to a maximum of twelve delegates. Cost: £595 plus vat per delegate. Course costs cover the training workshop, a set of comprehensive course notes, lunch, refreshments and an attendance certificate.
This is a non-residential training course. This course can be delivered in house if required. For further information contact Aster Training on 01296 720281 for a Free consultation to discuss your training requirements.