Leadership Skills Training Course
Our two day leadership skills training course has been designed to develop the skills of individuals ranging from team leaders through to middle managers. This course involves the development of practical leadership skills via the use of interactive role play sessions.
What you will learn
At the conclusion of the course each delegate will understand:-
- Proven successful leadership traits
- Their own strengths and weaknesses
- A leadership style most appropriate to their own personality
- The importance of coaching, mentoring and delegation
- Team Building Skills
- How to communicate and listen effectively
The Course covers the following topics:-
- Leadership v Management – what are the differences?
- Identifying your vision sand explaining it to others
- Behavioral Traits
- Review of styles & approaches
- Leadership Techniques & Principles
- Activity Based Leadership
- Practising Delegation
- Gaining acceptance of change
- Is charisma important?
- Management by Objectives
- Management by Wandering Around (MBWA)
- Effective Communication
- Team Building
- The importance of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Creation of a personal development plan to develop each delegates potential
Courses are limited to a maximum of twelve delegates. Cost: £595 plus vat per delegate. Course costs cover the two training sessions, a comprehensive set of course notes, lunch, refreshments and an attendance certificate.
This is a non-residential training course. This course can be delivered in-house if required. For further information contact Aster Training on 01296 720281 for a Free Consultation to discuss your training requirements.