Contract Electronics Manufacturing Sales
Whether your company is a SME, regional CEM or a multi-national manufacturer, this course can provide you with an insight into what it takes to be successful in developing contract electronics manufacturing sales. This one day course is suitable for sales and marketing professionals of all levels.
What you will learn
At the conclusion of the contract electronics manufacturing sales course each delegate will be able to appreciate:-
- How to ‘make a difference’ in sales in the CEM sector
- The right marketing strategy for their business
- How best to utilise the power of the Internet
- Methods for attracting new customers
- Techniques for ‘closing’ orders
This specialist contract electronic manufacturing sales training course covers the following topics:-
- Introduction to Marketing a EMS business
- How to develop a marketing plan
- What can we learn from existing customers?
- Market Segmentation
- Market Research
- Service Planning and Business Positioning
- Increasing Brand Awareness
- Making the Internet work for you e.g. Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media
- Tele-Marketing & Cold Calling – How appropriate are these techniques?
- How to write ‘call to action’ sales letters, e-newsletters and documents?
- Making winning sales presentations
- How to measure customer satisfaction?
- Dealing with objections and perceptions
- Learning how to ‘close’ an order
- Implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Setting up manufacturing service agreements
Courses are limited to a maximum of twelve delegates. Cost: £325 plus vat per delegate. Course cost covers the training session, a comprehensive set of course notes, lunch and refreshments.
This is a non-residential training course. For further information contact Aster Training on 01296 720281 for a Free Consultation to discuss your training requirements. This course can also be delivered on your site if required and it can be tailored to your specific requirements.