Change Management Training Course
This one day change management training course is intended to equip managers with the tools and techniques necessary to ensure change is introduced effectively and at a pace their organisation can absorb seamlessly.
What is certain is that change is constant. It is sometimes the sheer speed of change which individuals and teams find difficult to come to terms with. This course is suitable for managers/directors who are responsible for organisational change or strategic change within their business.
What you will learn
At the conclusion of this change management training course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the nature and different types of change
- Understand how change impacts on teams and individuals
- Understand and apply different approaches to achieving change
- Be better able to plan for change
- Understand how to move staff through the 3 stages of change
- Create strategies for overcoming resistance to change
The training course covers the following topics:-
- Understanding the forces for change
- Practical exercise – 3 studies in change
- Innovators & laggards
- Effective communication strategies
- Practical exercise – 3 stages of change
- Planning for change
- Practical exercise – action list for change
- Key implications of change management
- Practical exercise – implications for change
- Avoiding and managing resistance
- Practical “your own attitude” – exercise
- Action planning for your own change
- Milestones & evaluation
This is a non-residential training course. This course can be delivered in-house if required. For further information contact Aster Training on 01296 720281 for a Free Consultation to discuss your training requirements.
The change management training course is limited to a maximum of twelve delegates. Cost: £295 plus vat per delegate. Course costs cover the training workshop, a set of comprehensive course notes, lunch, refreshments and an attendance certificate.
This is a non-residential training course. This course can be delivered in house if required. For further information contact Aster Training on 01296 720281 for a Free consultation to discuss your training requirements.